• SALE (3)
  • RENT (8)

Sukhumvit Suite

3 unit(s) are for sale at Sukhumvit Suite. Schedule a tour today and experience a lifestyle in the heart of Bangkok.

Sukhumvit Suite

8 unit(s) are for rent at Sukhumvit Suite. Schedule a tour today and experience a lifestyle in the heart of Bangkok.

Send Request

Send Request to inspect available unit at Sukhumvit Suite with an expert.

step1

Step 1

Select a unit you prefer

step2

Step 2

Waiting for our reply in short

step3

Step 3

Expert agent will guide you through the closing process

Name :

Phone number :

Email :

Detail :

What is + :

Sukhumvit Suite Information:

Project type

PROJECT TYPE

Condo

Developer

DEVELOPER

-

Year built

YEAR BUILT

1994

Total floors

TOTAL FLOOR(S)

47

Total units

TOTAL UNIT(S)

555

Ownership

OWNERSHIP

Free Hold

Description

SUKHUMVIT SUITES CONDOMINIUM, a high rise condominium, located in SUKHUMVIT 13 within 5 minutes walk to BTS Nana station, and shopping malls such as Robinson Asoke, Terminal 21. Current occupancy is approximately 90% Japanese with the other 10% is composed of other expat nationalities. Facilities include a distinctively designed reception and lobby area. Restaurants, mini-mart, and laundry room are all housed within the facility.

Sukhumvit Suite - is a condominium project in a remarkably convenient location in Watthana, Bangkok. Ease your access to facilities nearby within the neighborhood.
To find more options for condos related to your preference and lifestyle, please reach us for your possibilities to find your dream home to live in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Bangkok.

Call: (+668) 1422-1412 or Send us a Request.

Project Facilities

Sukhumvit Suite provides facilities included:

facility Car Park
facility Gym
facility Shared Swimming Pool
facility Sauna
facility Squash

What are the unit types and sizes at Sukhumvit Suite?

Sukhumvit Suite offers:
1-3 Bedroom(s)

Unit sizes range from 40-125 Sq.m.

How much does rental cost at Sukhumvit Suite?

Rental at Sukhumvit Suite starts at 19,000 ฿ / Month - 75,000 ฿ / Month
Prices exclude utilities and deposit. **


What are the prices for sale at Sukhumvit Suite?

Price(s) of units for sale at Sukhumvit Suite, starting from 4,100,000 ฿ and reaching up to 13,800,000 ฿


Nearest Transportation

Sukhumvit Suite's closest transportation mode(s):

BTS Nana (550 M.)


Address and Direction

Sukhumvit Sukhumvit 13 Khlong Toei Nuea Watthana Bangkok 10110 (Sukhumvit)

Direction

Condo Projects Nearby: